Saving My Skin

I started to commute again using our national ride, the ever-reliable and ever-affordable Jeepney.  The last time I rode this was more than 10 years ago when I was still in college in UST.  And when you're commuting, your sun exposure is at its fullest.  And you know what they say about skin aging.  Uncontrolled sun rays are one of the major causes along with cigarette smoking or alcohol drinking.

I'm way past the calendar days and in order to raise my market value (well, I'm not really up for sale, but still...), I'm trying to keep my skin cells turgid and not dried up.  I take up lotion like it's drinking water.  I have to be vigilant when it comes to saving my youth.

It is actually vanity that make me do it.  I want to be healthy-looking rather than haggard.  Salute to all women who can pull it off.  Making "looking good" seems so easy when they're really not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee And Mormons

Couldn't Help Myself

My Life In Ruins