When Your Happiness Doesn't Matter

Sometimes, there are too many people who imposes their own happiness into your own.  There are so many people like that in my life.  The problem with it is that these people don't see eye to eye on things.  Therefore, someone's idea of happiness doesn't coincide with another.   And I'm left with only space to balance everyone's wishes.  It's just too much pressure one person can handle.  No one really bothered to ask me what will make me happy.

I guess at this point, the only thing that will make me happy is when everyone is happy.

I wish there will come a time that I will be so selfish that all I need to do is follow my own happiness.

Comments

  1. I used to think that way until I realized that some people just can't let you be happy and are never going to be happy if you are. You know what I mean? It's a selfish world. The best we can do is find out if they are worth our time and effort just to make them happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that we are responsible for our own happiness. We just can't rely on others to make us happy because just as what the Peregrinator above me said, it's indeed a selfish world. Besides, happiness is a choice too. You can have everything but be miserable just as you can have nothing but still be happy. It's all in how you look at things. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your input girls. It's hard when you love these people and it makes me happy when they're happy. It's just too bad that that's the way I get my peace of mind. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee And Mormons

My Life In Ruins

Couldn't Help Myself