Away From Home Every Three
It must have been a long time since my last post here and so much have changed.
- I'm on my second year of residency. Yes, they have promoted me. And now I have juniors to fill in my busy shoes. I am not the lowest creature in the department anymore.
- When I say home, I mean the little apartment I share with my husband and my daughter.
- The department is being "sanctioned" and everyone goes on every three days duty. At first, I thought it was a great idea to lower my travel expenses but it seems that I'm increasing my food expenses instead. I keep eating junk and drinking coffee to keep me awake!
- Work is relatively easy when you have a junior you can rely on and a senior to refer to if you don't know what to do.
- There are so many things I need to learn. I'm talking about academics.
- Well, I need to learn a lot of other things too... to survive being an independent... dependent on my husband.
Well, need to go back to work again. Later!