Clan Wars

I've been addicted to this game for years now.  And I made my husband addicted to it too.  However, there was a time when we had given up on it.  I was busy with the training and I'd rather sleep in my free time and he basically found a newer game he'd wanted to try.

At that time, there was no clan wars.  We aimed for the town hall level 10 because we wanted to freely upgrade everything.  We didn't know that eventually, people will tell us that we had some kind of "T.H. Rush".

And now, two years after I decided to delete the app from the iPad, I downloaded it to the phone to see what the fuss was all about.

I joined a clan again just to be kicked out minutes later after they found out that I was in my late 30's already.  Saying that I was old before actually kicking me out.

The next clan I joined ended up the same way with me getting kicked out because according to them, I was just looting to which I beg to differ.  I didn't know that I had to attack the same numbered town.  I chose the town that I saw fits my skill (which is down to zero since I haven't played for two years already).

And now, I'm in this clan.  We aim for three stars.  I almost quit the clan since the girls were a bit mean calling me "noob" which I had to google because I didn't know exactly what it meant but I had a feeling it wasn't good.

I ended up ignoring them and playing in their wars until now.

You had to sacrifice the loot.  You aim for the stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee And Mormons

My Life In Ruins

Couldn't Help Myself