Election Day Turned Earthquake Day

No work day today.  Staycation for me.  Spent the whole day with Via and Papa.  Refused the invite to go over to her Lola's house.  The last time we were there, we had to get a taxi because no one (particularly my dad) to send us back here for reason that he might see my life partner again.

This morning, I saw on Twitter the news that an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.2 hit Cebu and several other areas in Visayas.  This country once again experience another calamity. A few weeks ago, Zamboanga had destructive floods.  And weeks before that, there was a declaration of war in that same area.

It was supposed to be local election day today.  The candidates probably should do something if they want to stand out in times of distress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee And Mormons

My Life In Ruins

Couldn't Help Myself